- This event has passed.
DIY Graphic Design with Canva [Darwin]
August 10 @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pm ACST
You sent it off to a graphic designer and nearly died when you saw the quote. So you tired Fivrr and the whole process took so long that you might as well have done it yourself. So why not do it yourself?
Canva is the little Aussie start-up that has created the world’s most popular DIY Graphic Design tool. From cards, to banners, to social media graphics to invitations and stationery, it has to be the simplest way to design your own graphics and then either post them online or send them off to a printer.
In this workshop we’ll look at:
1. How to use Canva for social media
2. How to use Canva for print materials
3. How to set up your account for yourself and your team
4. What all the fancy tools do
5. How to use your own logo and photos
6. How to work out what size graphics to use for different reasons
7. The BIG 3 things to make your design always look great
8. What you get on the paid version that you don’t get in the free one
This beginners workshop is hosted by Dante St James, Head of Digital Solutions at Treeti Business Consulting, and an Advisor and presenter for the ASBAS Digital Solutions program.