Facebook & Instagram Ads: Level 2 [Darwin]
March 14 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am UTC+9.5A$30.00
Facebook Australia Community Trainer & Digital Marketing Associate, Dante St James presents the ultimate guide to Facebook & Instagram Ads over three 2-hour sessions, held over three Saturday mornings.
This workshop is a “doing” workshop, rather than a theory workshop, so bring along your laptop computer and follow along live!
In this Level 2 Workshop you will learn:
1. What a Facebook & Instagram ads “funnel” campaign looks like
2. How to design camapigns and targets at the “top of the funnel”
3. How to use retargeting at the “middle of the funnel”
4. How to drive sales & leads conversions at the “bottom of the funnel”
5. How to retarget previous video viewers, page likers, website visitors and even those in Facebook Groups (Yes! There is a way you can do this!)
BRING YOUR OWN DEVICE
This workshop includes live activities and exercises. Please bring your laptop computer. This course is not designed for mobiles and tablets.
WHO THIS WORKSHOP IS FOR
This intermediate workshop is designed for small businesses in Darwin who are wanting to make sense of the Facebook Ads Manager, rather than simply using “boosts” to advertise events, sales, products and services. This level is designed to take you from the basics of Facebook Ads to more strategic campaigns that include long term value for your business – not just a fast buck.
Your host is Dante St James.
Dante is Australia’s most highly-credentialed Facebook & Instagram professional. With 4 individual certifications from Facebook, he is the only social media professional to hold the combination of:
- 1 of 6 Facebook Community Trainers in Australia
- 1 of the first 10 people in the world to gain the Facebook Digital Marketing Associate certication
- Facebook Blueprint Media Planning Professional certification
- Facebook Bluepint Media Buying Professional certification
Dante also holds a total of 87 individual technical, marketing and business certifications from Google, Facebook, TAFE, UNSW, WSU, Chartered Institute of Marketing and AUDA.
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
Cancellation Policy: Should you be unable to attend, a substitute delegate is always welcome at no extra charge. An admin fee will apply for missed trainings. Regrettably no refunds can be made except if the event minimum numbers are not reached.
Minimum numbers: This workshop requires a minimum of 8 attendees to go ahead – if the minimum attendee number is not reached, a full refund or credit of the training fee paid, will be given to attendees who have already paid. Any accommodation and travel is booked at the risk of the attendee.
SMILE! Your attendance at events may be digitally recorded through photographs and/or video recordings. Images may be used on our websites, publications, social media or by other media and marketing channels. If you do not wish your image to be published, please notify staff before the event.
DATA – Your contact details may be entered onto our database as a result of your registration for this event so we may send you follow up material, and any important updates/announcements and remain in touch post event. You can unsubscribe at any time.