- This event has passed.
[Darwin] Add a shop to your existing website & Facebook page using Shopify Lite
May 18 @ 10:30 am - 12:30 pm
Welcome to our ASBAS Digital Solutions workshops.
Workshops are being delivered through this Commonwealth Initiative all across the NT in 2019.
Follow our Event Brite and Facebook pages to stay up to date with new workshops offering training, coaching and information across all areas of key digital priorities: websites & selling online, social media and digital marketing, small business software and data privacy and cyber security.
This series is delivered by Dante St James, Head of Digital Solutions at Treeti Business Consulting.
Saturday 18th May 2019 – Add a shop to your existing website & Facebook page using Shopify Lite
$16.50pp incl GST
10.30am – 12.30pm
Presented by Dante St James
Bring your device for real time action and gain practical experience.
Come along to this interactive workshop with your laptop to learn how to add a Shopify store to your existing website without any need to rebuild your website, learn complicated plugins or spend countless hours connecting systems together.
Who this workshop is for:
- You want to add a store to your website & Facebook
- You already have a website & don’t want to rebuild
- You don’t have a huge number of products or services
- You’re confused by compex plugins and e-commerce systems
- You’ve found e-commerce sites to be too expensive
What you will learn:
- How to start a simple online shop using Shopify Lite
- How to connect your shop to a payment processor
- How to connect your shop to a store on your Facebook Page
- How to put your products on your existing website and sell them!
This workshop is especially ideal if you:
- Already have a WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Wix, Squarespace, Weebly, GoDaddy, Crazy Domains or other hosted or full-service website that you have admin or page/post/article creation access to
- You have administrator access to your business Facebook Page
- Are able to bring along a computer or iPad to follow along with the presentation and actually create your own store!
Important – Participating businesses must be aware that this information will be provided to the Commonwealth Department of Jobs and Small Business and the Commonwealth Department of Industry, Innovation and Science for program evaluation and reporting purposes and; they may be approached by a representative of the Department of Industry, Innovation and Science to complete a survey on the services provided.
PLEASE NOTE: To register for this event you must be a business (0-19 employees) and provide your ABN.
PLEASE NOTE: During this event photographs or video may be taken. If you do not wish to be photographed or recorded please advise the presenter accordingly so that we may ensure your privacy is respected.
An ASBAS Digital Solutions workshop delivered by Treeti Business Consulting