- This event has passed.
[Alice Springs] Mailchimp Advanced Features
April 17 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Welcome to our ASBAS Digital Solutions workshops.
Workshops are being delivered through this Commonwealth Initiative all across the NT in 2019.
Follow our Event Brite and Facebook pages to stay up to date with new workshops offering training, coaching and information across all areas of key digital priorities: websites & selling online, social media and digital marketing, small business software and data privacy and cyber security.
This series is delivered by Barbara Clifford and the Chamber of Commerce Alice Springs
Wednesday 17th April 2019, Workshop 2 – Mailchimp Advanced Features
Alice Springs Chamber of Commerce
$35 incl GST Chamber of Commerce Members
$45 incl. GST non members
Presented by the Time Tamer Barbara Clifford
Bring your device for real time action and gain practical experience.
Have you heard of these marketing funnels but don’t know what they are?
Mailchimp has incredible free resources that you can tap into to up your marketing game.
Bring along your laptop, for hands on training.
In this workshop you will learn:
- A/B Testing what is it and why should I use it for maximum result.
- Landing Pages – How to create fantastic landing pages to capture information on your ideal customer
- Automations – create a sequence of emails based on how your customer engages with you.
This training is right for:
- Anyone who needs to up their marketing game but doesn’t have a big budget.
- Mailchimp users who want to do more.
- Those that want to save time and stay connected to their market.
- Those that want to increase their email list.
Important – Participating businesses must be aware that this information will be provided to the Commonwealth Department of Jobs and Small Business and the Commonwealth Department of Industry, Innovation and Science for program evaluation and reporting purposes and; they may be approached by a representative of the Department of Industry, Innovation and Science to complete a survey on the services provided.
PLEASE NOTE: To register for this event you must be a business (0-19 employees) and provide your ABN.
An ASBAS Digital Solutions workshop delivered by Treeti Business Consulting with special guest Babara Clifford and is supported by the Chamber of Commerce Alice Springs